Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 3, 2015

HOW TEAM WORKS




A team consist of a group of two or more people who work together to achieve a common goal. The goal doesn’t have to fall on any particular side of moralities arc in order to be accomplished. The point is, a successful team works together in order to almost flawlessly in order to achieve its purpose and receive reward.

Your social identity online should also be looked at like a team. One network feeding the rest. For instance there is no real reason, as a fan of personal branding, that your Facebook page shouldn’t be used to assist your linked in identity. People, no matter on what level, want to know more about you, and I suspect that most of them go to Facebook to look you up anyway, you may as well provide them with the you, you want to present. I’m sure this isn’t the first time you’ve heard of someone going to someone else’s Facebook page to see who or what the potential partner, employee, friend is about.

I’ve heard some people even say, “Oh! I don’t use Facebook.” And that’s fine but you look out of touch, to be honest.
Others may say, “Oh, well I block my page.” That’s fine too but please don’t think that because you block your page from one person it’s blocked from all the people they know, that you know.” It’s the Science of Networks, Six Degrees of Separation, Duncan Watts, They don’t call it the connected age for nothing.
Use the networking to your advantage, be part of the here and now, control your digital, destiny don’t let your digital destiny control you.

I post lots of pictures on Instagram, and often, but not always, share those images with my Facebook and Flickr account at the same time. I do this because I want my digital highway to be painted with the lines of my choice. But simuposting isn’t new CMS developers, and Content Managers have been doing it for years now, because it just makes sense. Yet when posting to several networks at once, or setting up scheduled post releases, you have to make sure the content is relevant for every network you post on.

Target the right audience or you’re just sending them junk.
You should be very conscious of how you illustrate your life with your social networks. They can work in your favor or against you. LinkedIn, one of my favorite retreats as of late, provides me with the intellectual stimulation that I can’t get on Facebook. This isn’t because Facebook is bad or littered with idiots, but because there is just so much noise on Facebook that it isn’t always productive in a manner that is conducive to people talking about the work they love and the products they love. People, all though some do, are less likely to post just anything on LinkedIn because a place where you want to be seen by employers, customers, and like-minded people on that level you want to get to.

Networks that I think you should be using in tangent with your personal sites and blogs.
Facebook / Google + / Instagram / Twitter / Flickr / Pinterest / YouTube / Vimeo /Blip.tv
I would not post all of the things I post on these sites that I’m posting to my LinkedIn account unless they hold some sort of relevance to what I’m trying to do on there. Find out where your people are and target them, show them what they want to see and they’ll enjoy giving you that 5 seconds. You can also find great use for your Sound Cloud account as well as your old Myspace page along with some more local networks you might belong to.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét